- one bunch, or bag of kale
- olive oil
- parmesan cheese
- sea salt, or other seasons as you like
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or foil
- With a knife your hands (ripping, goes quicker) remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear
into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner. Drizzle kale with
olive oil and sprinkle with parm and salt (and/or other spices).
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes. Check frequently after 10 minutes – they go from “green” to “burninated” very quickly.