Spicy Wet Beef Rub borrowed from The Virtual Weber Bullet site, great for brisket.
- 3 TBSP dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 TBSP paprika
- 1 TBSP cayenne pepper
- 1 TBSP table salt
- 1 TBSP onion powder
- 1 TBSP freshly ground black pepper
- 1 TBSP ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 4 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 1 TBSP Chipotle Tabasco sauce
Combine all ingredients thoroughly to form a thick paste. The amount of liquid ingredients can be adjusted to achieve the desired consistency. Substitute 3-4 cloves of crushed fresh garlic for the granulated garlic if you like. The original recipe calls for straight Tabasco…I recommend using the Chipotle for a more rich and smokey flavor.