Borrowed from A Family Feast.
- 1Â½ pounds Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 6 THICK CUT bacon slices, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim and half the Brussels sprouts (remove and ugly leaves)
- Toss sprouts + bacon in a bowl with olive oil.
- DumpÂ Â bowlÂ onto a large foil-lined sheet pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, turning every 10min, until browningÂ and lightly caramelized (and bacon is cooked).