Ritz Chicken a mix of breadcrumbs and Ritz might be better. This recipe is borrowed from Kraft (aka, Ritz.). Anything crunchy will do, I think.
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 25 RITZ Crackers, finely crushed (about 1 cup crumbs)
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.) – smaller cutlets work fine too.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix mayo and lemon juice in medium bowl; set aside. Combine cracker crumbs and cheese in separate medium bowl.
Dip chicken in mayo mixture, then roll in cracker crumb mixture until evenly coated on all sides. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
Bake 20 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170°F).
- Chipotle flavored works nicely
- Mix spices into regular mayo or breadcrumb mixture